Blogs, Pings, Links and Spam CONFUSED!!!!

I Just Don't Get It


A great computer expert I know recommended great Blog Sites, WordPress, Google & BT Tradespace which I am already a member of, Big Daddy and Technorati etc.

He who will not be named told me "yeah it’s great you just write your Blog and publish to all your Blog sites, easy."

So I did, except he forgot to mention that you don't post the same Blog to every Blog site that you are a member of.

I can't really blame him but I just have to say I find this whole Blogging and Pinging and Linking and Backlinking and don't forget the spamming all so confusing!!!!!!


I think I need Lessons!!!


I will try to redeem myself and organise my Blog into categories.
Google and BT tradespace shall have all the latest info on all new properties that Bis Perth has to offer.

Wordpress, Big daddy and Technorati will have all new consumer services, advice, information general news and views oh and don't forget recipes.


Shirley-Ann: www.bis-perth.co.uk














No comments: