Minding My Own Business

I don’t mind advertising at all, we all advertise but I have to say I get really annoyed at unsolicited phone calls.
Last Monday I received six calls offering me Loans, Double Glazing, Insurance and a free conservatory if I purchase ten Double glazed windows and an eight unit Kitchen Package. What a deal but I did try and explain I have those mentioned above but it fell on deaf ears so after their sales pitch I politely asked would you be so kind and remove my Business and Home number from your list as I have all the products you have to offer, only to be informed that I would have to write to them detailing the calls I have received with dates and times.
RUBBISH, no I didn’t say that but I was tempted!!
So for anyone else experiencing the same problems contact www.tpsonline.org.uk and they will remove your details.

Contact shirley@bis-perth.co.uk

www.bis-perth.co.uk
Working For Your Future






No comments: