WOW !!! HAVE YOU TRIED THIS

WOW!!!

I have had loads and loads of problems updating our website www.bis-perth.co.uk even correcting a misspelt word or uploading new properties I just couldn’t do it so I decided to take action.
A very good friend recommended this fantastic website one.com where you get
Free hosting & domain name, 4000MB and .com or .co.uk domain free for 1 year

www.one.com
Now I am not an expert in web design far from it but with this service you don’t need to be it is so easy to use I just can’t praise them enough.
I have had to look at other ways of advertising our new winter collection of properties and I have used sources such as GOOGLE BASE, WINDOWS LIVE EXPO and BT TRADESPACE which are magnificent programmes but when you have a website you would like to be able to add your products and services for your clients to view.
If like me you are having similar problems or even if not I would definitely recommend you visit one.com and see what they can offer you.
Fantastic live support, rapid transfer time and most importantly it is Free you only have a set up cost of £9.00 which is amazing to get the same package from other suppliers you would be in the region of £95 and that is without a statistics matrix and all the other extras you get with one.com.

FANTASTIC PRODUCT AND SERVICE

www.one.com

No comments: